FREE ART SHOW – Wisconsin Regional Art Program Exhibition (WRAP)
October 9-11, 2020
The Wisconsin Regional Art Program (WRAP) has been helping aspiring Wisconsin artists develop their abilities for more than 75 years. WRAP artists put the Wisconsin idea into action, sharing work that represents cultures and communities from around the state. These lifelong learners also show the diversity of values, beliefs, identities, and personal experiences that exist here, asking important questions about what it means to be a Wisconsinite.
Dillman’s Art Workshop Retreat is offering an opportunity for non-professional artists, from Wisconsin or neighboring states to exhibit their work at the second annual Dillman’s WRAP Exhibition.
Becoming an artist is full of new and exciting experiences. Dillman’s Art Workshop Retreat is inviting artists to display, their original artwork for a three-day exhibition in Lac du Flambeau, WI, at Dillman’s Bay Resort on White Sand Lake.
On October 11, the show will be judged. Artists starting at age 14 can summit for awards for this local exhibition will have their work shown at the annual State Exhibition in Madison, WI, and are eligible for thousands of dollars in prizes.
Exhibit Dates: Friday, October 9, Noon – 5 p.m. Sunday, October 11, 2020 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Dillman's Studio #2 will be open to the public for view with CDC recommended parodical. Digitally submitted art will be viewed on a large format screen in Studio #2.
Workshop date: Friday, October 9, 2020, 1 p.m.- 2 p.m. VIRTUAL. More information will be provided closer to the date of the event.
The entry fee ($30) covers the exhibit of three works of art.
How to Enter the Dillman’s WRAP Exhibition/Workshop
- View guidelines for regional exhibit participation, and read Original or Copy?
- For detail distributions on artwork restrictions and mounting requirements please visit Wisconsin Regional Art Program Guidelines.
- Complete the WRAP Online Entry Form.
- Mail your $30 registration payment to Dillman’s Creative Arts Foundation, PO Box 98, Lac du Flambeau, WI 54538.
- Online entry and payment due by October 2, 2020
- Print, complete, and attach the artwork identification labels to the back or base of your work.
- Artwork due date: Drop off at Dillman's Bay Resort between Monday 9/18 – 10/2, 8am – 5:30pm. No later than 5pm on 10/8. Limit 3 per entry.
- Artwork must be picked up by October 12, 2020.
Exhibition is open to the public Friday, October 9, Noon – 5 p.m. Sunday, October 11, 2020 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Dillman's Studio #2 will be open to the public for view with CDC recommended parodical. Digitally submitted art will be viewed on a large format screen in Studio #2. Dillman's Bay Resort, 13277 Dillman's Way, Lac du Flambeau, Wisconsin 54538.
"WRAP art shows have changed my life in a big way for which I will be forever grateful. It has been just one year since I have gotten involved and I am a happier/healthier/stronger person/artist because of it. I've met many wonderful new artist friends and am having a great time. Suddenly I am understood, what a relief, since I've surrounded myself with sensitive creative artists." –2014 Participant
Dillman’s Art Workshop Retreat was supported in part by a grant from the Wisconsin Arts Board with funds from the State of Wisconsin and the National Endowment for the Arts
Back to top