WRAP ART SHOW –
Wisconsin Regional Art Program Exhibition & Workshop
October 9-11, 2020
The Wisconsin Regional Art Program (WRAP) has been helping aspiring Wisconsin artists develop their abilities for more than 75 years. WRAP artists put the Wisconsin idea into action, sharing work that represents cultures and communities from around the state. These lifelong learners also show the diversity of values, beliefs, identities, and personal experiences that exist here, asking important questions about what it means to be a Wisconsinite.
Dillman’s Art Workshop Retreat is offering an opportunity for non-professional artists, from Wisconsin or neighboring states to exhibit their work at the second annual Dillman’s WRAP Exhibition. Due to COVID-19, this years exhibition will be online, in a virtual gallery, while still keeping the artworld active and thriving.
Becoming an artist is full of new and exciting experiences. Show your artwork! Dillman’s Art Workshop Retreat is inviting artists to display, their original artwork for a three-day viritual exhibition. Register below for a the virtual exhibition and workshop. Award winners will have their work shown at the annual State Exhibition in Madison, WI, and are eligible for thousands of dollars in prizes.
The show will be judged by Janet Nunn on October 11, 2020.
Online ZOOM Workshop - Friday, October 9, 1 - 2 p.m. by watercolor artist Janet Nunn. Workshop is FREE for participating artits or $10 for general public. Contact email@example.com to register if not submitting artwork for the exhibit.
Online Exhibit Dates: Friday, October 9 - Sunday, October 11, 2020.
The entry fee ($30) covers the exhibit of up to three works of art.
- NON-PROFESSIONAL artists and crafts persons living in Wisconsin or neighboring states. (Minnesota, Michigan, Iowa, Indiana, Illinois and Wisconsin). Each artist determines for themselves if they are non-professional. Professional means supporting yourself solely with your art.
- Artists ages 14 and older are eligible to enter.
- $30 entry fee for inclusion in the exhibition (up to three artworks maximum)
- View guidelines for regional exhibit participation.
- All work must be ORIGINAL in concept and design.
- Artwork must have been created by the person signing it.
- Copies of other artwork, copyrighted photographs, or patterns cannot be accepted. No decorated kits are acceptable. Paintings made as copies during a teacher’s demonstration are not eligible.
- Media accepted for exhibit include PAINTING: Oil, Acrylic, Watercolor, but no giclee reproductions of paintings; GRAPHICS: Drawing, Prints, Pastel; SCULPTURE: Any Material, Mixed-Media; CRAFTS: Clay, Wood, Metal, Fiber, Paper; PHOTOGRAPHY: Black and White, Color, Digital (print or photograph).
HOW TO ENTER:
- Complete Entry Form
When asked what region, select "Lac du Flambeau".
- Mail your $30 registration payment by October 3, 2020 to:
Dillman's Creative Arts Foundation
PO Box 98
Lac du Flambeau, WI 54538
- Email high resolution images to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips on photographing artwork
Include in your emaiil the title, Media, Size (height x width x depth in inches including frame) and Price per piece of artwork.
If you have any questiions contact Sarah Thompson at 715-614-0686 or email@example.com.
"WRAP art shows have changed my life in a big way for which I will be forever grateful. It has been just one year since I have gotten involved and I am a happier/healthier/stronger person/artist because of it. I've met many wonderful new artist friends and am having a great time. Suddenly I am understood, what a relief, since I've surrounded myself with sensitive creative artists." –2014 Participant
Dillman’s Art Workshop Retreat was supported in part by a grant from the Wisconsin Arts Board with funds from the State of Wisconsin and the National Endowment for the Arts
Back to top