2019 Sweetheart Package
$290 for two people for a two-night stay,
valued at $375
Dillman's has the elements for a romantic escape. Let
us help you plan a special getaway. Take time to enjoy a sunset,
take a walk in the woods, play a round of golf or paddle around
in a canoe. Continue to enjoy the great outdoors while taking
a tour of a
marsh. Or a hike around The
Discovery Center and a tour of the Northwoods
- Two night stay for two people at Dillman's Bay Resort
- A $50 dining gift certificate to Norwood Pines in
- A gift basket including a bottle of wine and chocolates
- A one-hour pontoon ride on beautiful White Sand Lake
- Free use of canoes, kayaks, paddleboat, tennis courts and
- We can help organize massages, dining reservations, tee times, etc – just
let us know what interests you
- Stay a third night for only $95 - per 2 people
$290 for two people for a two-night stay, valued at $375.
Between May 10 – June 20, 2019 (Excluding Friday & Saturday nights)
September 8 – October 6, 2019. (All nights)
Based on availability. Two night minimum stay required. PACKAGE APPLIES TO UNITS THAT ARE RATED FOR TWO PEOPLE. If you would like a larger unit, there is a $55 per person/per night up charge. Contact us for which units are included in this package. Call 715-588-3143 and mention this package. Dillman’s welcomes dogs, so bring your four-legged friend along. There will be no refund for any portion of the package that you choose not to use.
Optional add-ons available for Dillman's Bay packages:
a kayak for $30 for the day or take a guided tour on Lake
Minocqua for $35 (pre-arrangements must be made for the guided
a beautiful framed watercolor print of northern Wisconsin
- Rent a bicycle at BJ's Sportshop and take a ride on one of the many
rustic roads, including the Bearskin
Trail or the Discovery Center.
- Receive 18 holes of golf, a cart and driving balls at Timber Ridge for $40
Back to Internet Specials list.