2018 Girls Getaway
$375 for two
people for two-night stay, valued at $470
Begin your girls' weekend by riding the waves on beautiful White
Sand Lake with a half-day pontoon boat rental. While at the
lake you also have the run of the grounds which includes usage of
canoes, kayaks, sailboat, paddleboat, bicycles and tennis courts.
After a fun day of fun in the sun, you will receive relaxing
Your stay at the resort also includes
a complimentary gift basket that includes craisens, cheese & crackers, bottled water and a bottle of
wine compliments of Trig's
Food and Drug.
You will also receive valuable retail coupons at check-in so
you can shop 'till you drop. Continue to enjoy the great outdoors
while taking a tour of a
marsh. Or a hike around The
Discovery Center and a tour of the Northwoods
- Two night stay at Dillman’s for two people
- Two thirty minute on site massages
- A gift basket including snacks, bottled water, a bottle of wine and chocolates
- A half day pontoon rental or one paddleboard on beautiful White Sand Lake (gas is not included in the package price)
- Free use of canoes, kayaks, paddleboat and tennis courts
$375 for two for two-night say, valued at $470.
Between May 20 – June 15, 2018
September 3 – October 4, 2018. Excluding Friday and Saturday nights.
Based on availability. Two night minimum stay required. PACKAGE APPLIES TO UNITS THAT ARE RATED FOR TWO PEOPLE. If you would like a larger unit, there is a $55 per person/per night up charge. Contact us for which units are included in this package. Call 715-588-3143 and mention this package. Dillman’s welcomes dogs, so bring your four-legged friend along.
There will be no refund for any portion of the package that you choose not to use.
Optional add-ons available for Dillman’s Bay packages:
Stay a third night for only $99.
a kayak for $30
for the day or take a guided tour on Lake Minocqua for $35 (pre-arrangements
must be made for the guided tour).
a beautiful framed watercolor print of northern Wisconsin for $25.95.
you have a party of 6 or more, ask for a special wine
tasting by Trig's
Food and Drug.
- Rent a bicycle at BJ’s Sportshop and take a ride on one of the many
rustic roads, including the Bearskin Trail or the Discovery Center.
- Receive 18 holes of golf, a cart and driving balls at Timber Ridge for $38.
Back to Internet Specials list.