Pets are allowed at
Dillman’s Bay Resort
Dillman’s has always welcomed pets...
just as all our guests are welcomed by our Golden Retrievers as they
enter the grounds. On the right
are the two Dillman’s dogs.
Check out our Paw Paw Package for a vacation with your pet at Dillman's.
There is a $15 per night, per pet charge.
We welcome dogs on the Dillman’s peninsula. There are a few
things that we hope you will help us with, so that everyone at the
resort has a wonderful vacation.
- Please pick up after your pets. There are poop bags located at
the shuffleboard courts. Please use them and then discard it in the
garbage cans outside of your unit.
- Do not leave your pet unattended in the unit. It is hard to hear
the call of the loon over the barking of the dog.
- Do not allow dogs to sleep on the bed, chairs or couches.
If your dog leaves hair on the bed spreads, chairs, couches
there will be an extra charge for cleaning. It does take us
extra time upon your departure to remove the dog hair, so
the next guests have a clean unit. You will be billed an additional $25 per hour for cleaning if there is excessive dog hair/dog related clean up.
- If your pet damages the room or other resort property,
the charges will be billed to your room. Please let us know
if there are any mishaps. We will try repairs (we are pretty
good at them) before adding the cost to your bill.
- Please have control of your dog at all time – either by
leash or by command.
- When at the beach, if there are other guests (children or
adults), please have control of your dog, or find a beach
that doesn’t have others swimming and playing at it. Some
people are afraid of dogs, and we want everyone to have a
Thank you for your help and cooperation.
* Bayview Lodge, Cabin 5, Cabin 6, Cabin 9A/9B, Cabin 11, Northern Lights Cabin do not allow cats. Northern Lights Cabin is the only cabin that does not allow dogs.
Receive an additional 10% OFF all pet products at the Trips with Pets online store by using the special coupon code "DILLMAN".